- 🚗 COMPATIBLE VEHICLES: ABS wheel speed sensors compatible with 2003-2007 Honda Accord, 2004-2008 Acura TSX. Please check the description or use year/car series/model.
- 🚗 REPLACES PART: Replaces 57455SDC013, 57455SDH003, ALS1097, 5S7542, SU9032. Please rest assured to buy our ABS wheel speed sensor is 100% brand new and high quality, available as original parts.
- 🚗 EXCELLENT ACCESSORIES: ABS wheel speed sensors are 100% factory tested before being sold, simple structure, easy to install, plug and play. Is your perfect choice of replacement for faulty sensors.
- 🚗 FEATURES & QUALITY: ABS sensor housing is made of high-quality reinforced plastic, which has excellent resistance. OE connectors and terminals are made of high-quality materials to ensure accurate and watertight connection with the engine wiring harness, thus ensuring a longer service life. The wiring harness has a protective cover to prevent damage to the wiring harness.
- 🚗 WORRY-FREE AFTER-SALES SERVICE: Every MIKKUPPA product enjoys a 24-hour response, a 60-day unconditional refund and a 12-month warranty. Professional customer service promise to give you a satisfied solution.
If your Honda Accord is having ABS issues, one potential cause could be a faulty ABS sensor. In this article, we’ll show you how to replace the ABS sensor on a Honda Accord.
What is an ABS Sensor?
An ABS sensor is a wheel speed sensor that monitors the rotational speed of your wheels and sends signals to the ABS controller. The ABS controller uses these signals to determine whether or not your wheels are locked up and need ABS intervention.
Last update on 2023-03-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.