The best spot cleaners not only get rid of the stains, they also get rid of the foul odor associated with your pet’s accident.
Bissell Pet Stain Eraser!
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell pet foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.Power Rating 7.2 V
- Spray, scrub and suction to remove pet stains and messes from carpet, upholstery, stairs, area rugs, auto interiors, and more.
- Grab and go cordless convenience; enjoy the freedom of a lithium-powered handheld carpet cleaner that lifts away stains using formula and powerful suction.
- Formula conveniently stores in the machine and doesn't need to be mixed with water, so it's always ready for use. Charge Time: 4 Hours, Run Time: 15 Minutes
- Instantly and permanently removes stains like urine, feces, vomit, dirt, mud, blood, grass, tomato sauce, red wine, makeup, food grease, vegetable oils, coffee, cola, motor oils and more.
2. SpotClean Professional – This spot cleaner is great because it’s easy to transport around your house or apartment with its 25ft cord. It also comes with an upholstery brush that gets pet hair off of furniture easily . Another great thing about this brand is that it can be used to remove spots from clothes by just pre-treating the garment before washing!
3. Bissell Deep Cleaning Lavender Upholstery Cleaner – This cleaner is perfect if you have a lot of upholstery in the home because it’s able to remove spots from your furniture. It has a great fresh lavender smell and it doesn’t leave behind any residue after cleaning so you don’t have to worry about your cats going back on the spot! It comes with a 12 pack of wet wipes that can be used for quick cleanups between thorough cleanings.
Last update on 2023-12-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.