Last updated February 11, 2022
There are some benefits associated with the use of hex weight sets. To begin with, they can be used on any type of dumbbell handle. This allows for a wide range of weights to be attached or removed as needed for an exercise routine. If you buy individual plates, you will find that they are also more cost effective than buying complete dumbbells. Another advantage is that most hex plates are constructed from solid cast iron, which means that there are no weld lines where metal bends together. This ensures durability and strength when using these types of dumbbells.
Listed below are some of the top choices in terms of the best hex weight set options available today:
PowerBlock Elite 90 Dumbbell Set
This product comes with a hex dumbbell handle and a variety of plates. You can choose either a 90 or 120 pound set. The removable weights are threaded on the ends where they screw into place for added safety while handling them. When you order this item, it comes with two 5 pound plates, four 10 pound plates, two 15 pound plates, one 20 pound plate and one 25 pound plate. They come in a compact case that has wheels for easy storage and transport from room to room if necessary. Each weight is able to stand up vertically which makes for more efficient use of limited space during exercise routines.
This product can be used by both men and women alike since it doesn’t have an upper weight limit restriction associated with it. It also comes with a lifetime warranty in the event that any issues arise.
- ADJUSTABLE DUMBBELLS SET: Elevate your fitness and performance with strength-training equipment that adjusts with you. These PowerBlock dumbbells have a range of 5-50 pounds per hand, a padded handle, and easy weight identification.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: The adjustable, convenient, and compact dumbbells provide innovative strength training for an easy-to-use solution. Bring the workout with you anywhere. Dimensions are 12″L x 6″ W x 6″ H.
- EASY & QUICK ADJUSTABILITY: Quickly adjust the weight set up or down for your exercise with the secure magnetic polypropylene pin. Increments include 2.5 (adder weight), 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 17.5, 20, 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 47.5, 50 lbs. per hand.
- LONG LASTING FOR YEARS OF USE: This dumbbell set is engineered with a reliable build for years of use. Replace 16 pairs of dumbbells, equivalent to 825 lbs. of free weights for an all-in-one strength training solution. Comes with a 5-year warranty.
- EXPANDABLE WITH EXPANSION KITS: PowerBlock offers Elite EXP 50 Stage 2 and Stage 3 Expansion Kits to increase the weight to 70 or 90 pounds per hand as your fitness level grows (sold separately).
CAP Barbell 150 LB Dumbbell Set with Rack
This is a perfect addition to any home or commercial gym. The CAP 150-pound set is ideal for dumbbell workouts and is crafted from cast iron and manufactured with a chrome contoured handle for comfort and easy gripping during total body workouts. The weight plates are designed with recessed handles that will not get in the way of your workout routine, allowing you to adjust weights quickly and easily.
An alternative to free weights such as barbells, this complete CAP Barbell 150 LB Dumbbell Set includes pair of 8 lb, 10 lb, 12 lb, 15 lb, 17.5 lb, 20 lb and 25 lbs dumbbells with a rack so you can begin improving muscle tone and strength right away. This CAP Barbell 150 LB Dumbbell Set is suitable for fitness and toning exercises such as bicep curls, triceps extensions and lateral raises that will develop and shape key parts of your body. Enhance your strength training with the 150-pound set that includes a rack.
Supports up to 150 pounds, ideal for dumbbell workouts Cast iron construction Chrome contoured handle Designed with recessed handles to not get in the way during exercise Includes pair of 8 lb, 10 lb, 12 lb, 15 lb, 17.5 lb, 20 lb and 25 lbs dumbbells with a rack.
- SET INCLUDES – A pair of 5-pound, 10-pound, 15-pound, 20-pound, and 25-pound rubber hex dumbbells with an A-frame dumbbell rack to store the weights. This set ships in multiple boxes.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN – The A-frame design of this rack maximizes floor space by storing dumbbells in an “A” shape, or vertical fashion. Easily access and store dumbbells. Rubber inserts prevent dumbbells and rack from scratches
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE – Rack is made with steel and finished with durable black powder coat. Heads are made from ASTM A48 Class 20 grey iron and joined together by a 1018 cold rolled solid steel handle (sizes 15-120lb) with an extreme durable rubber coating.
- VERSATILE – Dumbbells offer the ability to target specific muscle groups or perform a full body workout. Perfect for isolations, functional and HIIT workouts, and strength training routines
- FEATURES – The original hex shaped heads prevent rolling. The medium depth knurling on the handle provides essential grip and security during use. Rubber coating is a durable and effective finish
There are many benefits associated with the use of hex dumbbells that include ease of storage, added safety when using them and an assortment of other reasons. Whether you choose to purchase a complete set or individual weights at your discretion, it is recommended by trainers who specialize in body building and weight lifting exercises. This ensures a wide range of options while representing good values for the type of quality construction associated with these products.
Sporzon has recently came out with an innovative new product that brings back classic gym equipment to your home without all the hassle! Their 30lbs Rubber Encased Hex Dumbbell is made of solid steel so it’s virtually indestructible! It’s not filled with sand or cement so it’s super lightweight, which allows you to get a full body workout while saving space at the same time!
The Sporzon Rubber Encased Hex Dumbbell is great for toning, slimming, building muscle mass and strengthening connective tissue. It’s also designed to provide an amazing full body workout! You can use it to target any area of your upper or lower body by simply moving the weight in different directions.
The Sporzon dumbbell is available in weights ranging from 10 lbs all the way up to 100lbs! The best part? They’re perfectly balanced so you’ll never have that awkward tipping over feeling when switching between weights!
- Dumbbells are widely used in gyms and homes for various exercise purposes, a great tool for either full body workout, or specific muscle groups
- High quality solid cast dumbbell encased in rubber, dumbbells will last throughout the years while protect your floor
- Solid metal chrome finish contoured (ergo) handles designed to fit comfortably. Textured handle provides a tight and secure grip
- Hexagon shape rubber encased heads help prevent rolling and and provide easier storage
- Dumbbells come in pairs or singles at your choice
Here are some alternative Hex Dumbbell Sets:
Last update on 2022-08-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.